Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sixty Years of Pictures

Saturday morning is TV watching time.  Three wood working shows which two of them were reruns.  I watched them anyway.  I also brought the ward history up to date.  Two women passed away in the last two months.
The hemp grow guys built this pen where they are going to put all of the pots and thing that were in house four, which were moved to house three, which will be moved  to the pot pen.
More dafadils are about ready to bloom.  I cut some and took them to the house.
I found six more baskets for the tomato plants that will be planted.  I also found more seven foot half inch conduit pipes.  I am up to twenty-three plants with baskets.
Carol went to the post office and when she came back, she took me to see a house that was on fire with fire trucks and fire fighters.  The building was in in back of the fire truck garage.
The photo is taken from main street look to the west.  The above photo was taken from 100 west looking to the east.  The owners of the house gave the fire department permission to use the house in training.  The house has been vacant for many years.
Just before lunch we took one of the large photo albums and removed all the pictures and put them in different stacks to give them to our children and some grandchildren.  After lunch we did three more.  We labeled large envelops.  One for each of our children and some for grandchildren.  I put them in two boxes.
 I planted radishes in this raised bed and covered the seeds and then watered it.  I put welded wire netting on top to keep out the cats.
I planted red beets in this small bed.
Here are two bags of seeds.  One for red beets and the one on the right is for radishes.   The seeds came in the mail this morning.
An old picture that scand.  It took me hours to get my printer to scan.  This is a picture of me standing next to a redwood tree that we started from seed collected in California.  Now it is three of four times that height.
Another picture of my truck and trailer and lawnmowers with the American Fork high school in the background.
The is a photo of our grandson Holden a week or so after he got hit by a baseball bat.
The last old photo is a photo of the house where my mother lived west of delta.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment