Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Raised Bed & Greenhouse Bed

All morning we sorted more photos.  There are only a few books left.

After lunch I walked out to see what was going on at the greenhouses.  It was pretty strange.  When I left yesterday morning,   Richard Darnel had a chain tied to the tree about sixteen feet above the ground.  A cable was hooked to the chain which went around the base of a tree.  At a different angle the cable was hooked to the winch of his four wheeler.  He pulled it tight.  I then left.
This morning there was no chains or cable.  He must have taken the down yesterday.  I was surprised when I saw that the tree was gone. The above photo show the stump that was cut nearly at ground level.
 The above photo shows most of the tree.
I found this bench top.  I put it one some blocks for a germination bench.
I found some big nail or spikes.  One nursery can in house 3 and the other one east of house six.
I took them out to the garden where they will be used to hold down the weed barrier.
I got three loads of nursery pots which came from the south growing area.  I dumped all of them in the new raised bed.
Saffron is growing well.  The deer have eaten to tops of some of it.
Spring has come to the Holden Dental office.  Jim Stephenson filled two tubs with pansies.  One on each side of the doorway.
I filled this tray with potting soil and planted it with Red beets.  I watered the tray with the sprinkle can.
I found three bags of lawn fertilizer in house five.  I put it on the cart and took it to the garage.
This huge Fremont Poplar, Populus fremontii, is Capitol Reef National Park in Wayne County, Utah,  Carol is standing on the left side of it.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment