Followers

Friday, March 27, 2020

Market, Our Weekly Trip


The Fillmore Market offered one hour of shopping for old fogies or older people in their market.  It started at seven a.m.  It was yesterday morning.  We didn't go because of eight inches of snow.
We went this morning at eight.  There were only a few shoppers in the store.  We spent over $100.
There were a lot of leaves in the garage.  Carol asked me to clean them.  I backed the car out of the garage.  I swept the leaves that had fallen of the lemon tree out to the middle of the garage.  I finished up with the blower.
I started to prepare and other germination bench and ended up getting the two sheets of half inch plywood that was on the last bench south of house one.  The photo of the bench is above.
I loaded both of them on the two wheel cart and pushed them out to the shed.
I can use it when I make the four foot extension on the south side of the she.  I need two more for the added roof.
I have been going to make a drill press fence.  I watched the video and it was to complicated for me to follow.  The one he made was a good one.  I modified the one that he made and made my own.  It took quite awhile to make it and it does the job.
I opened the door and the red hen hoped in.  I threw her a little hen scratch.  The other hen also came in.  I was leaving, but the red hen didn't want to leave.  Some lout clapping caused he to go back outside.
So what did I do?  I used the drill press to make holes in the legs of this stool.  I made the rails and the legs out of one eight foot 2x2 red wood.  I was able to put it together rather quickly.  I made the seat out 2x4's ripped in half.  I applied glue and pinned them to the rails with my pin gun.  It needs some sanding and a finnish.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment