Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Eight Inches of Snow

Fillmore Market has invited seniors for a special shopping 7 to 8 on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  We were going to go this morning,
but this morning we woke up to snow.  It continued until ten.  There was eight inches of snow on the back lawn.   The above photo is north of the garage.
Later, I got it all cleaned off.
 A picture of our house.  I took this picture on the road looking south to our front porch.

I am making thin strips of wood to use as plant labels.  I put the 2x4 on its edge and cut a kerf in the wood. 
I slid the fence close to the blade.  I then lowered the blade and turned on the saw.  I raised the blade and it cut up through the Masonite.  I ripped the 2x4 and ended up with two small pieces of wood.
The wood pieces went down with the sawdust.  The Masonite prevents the wood from falling.
Above is a list of the seeds planted this afternoon.  I planted six, six packs of each of the above seeds.

I would have done more by the potting soil is covered with snow.  I had three trays left over from yesterday.  
 Above is a late afternoon east of the greenhouses.  It shows the two trees that we would have cut down today if it didn't snow.  One is on the left and the other one is on the right that looks like it is growing out of the landscape rooks.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment