Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Current Bush and Silver Buffalo Berry

I didn't get a photo, but this morning I began to sand the redwood stool that I made yesterday.  
All of the seat slats were not the same thickness.  The orbit sander had medium sand paper on it.  I sanded and sanded some more.  Then I to the router and chamfered the edges all the way around.  I then to the edge off the sharp corners.  It has a finished look to it now.
Yesterday, Carol put this puzzle together.  I helped.  She was doing the edges and I was turning over all of the other pieces.
Yesterday, I made a fence for the drill press.   It has a stop block so I was able to drill holes in the stool legs in the same place.  I then moved the stop block back a little,  turned the leg to the next side and then drilled one more hole.
I wanted another germination bench in house five.  There was one next to house three.  I loaded all of the plants on the card and took them to the raised bed in our garden.
The bench is on the cart.  The plywood to was in such poor condition. I cut the worst part away with the battery operated circular saw.  
I needed two block for the other bench.  For some reason I got four.
The weeds where the bench is going or large and healthy. I dug all of them up.
It is lunch time.  I made a large salad.
This is a photo of the west bench.  I didn't screw plywood to the 2x4's, but later I did.
I had to bet two more blocks to make this work bench.   I will be planting here.
The above photo show the two benches .

Wade Lemon and two of his helpers came over.  Wade dug the small Silver Buffalo Berry shrubs that were on the north side of house five.  His two helpers dug up one large one that was outside next to house five.  They then dug up a lot of Golden current bush north of house three.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment