Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Doctor - Saw Horse

I had an appointment at Revere Health for a diabetes check up.  Carol went to the clinic which is next to Revere Health building.  My wait was not very long.  I was soon in the exam room.  Dr. Gross came in to listen to my heart, my lungs, and stomach.  I went to the clinic to have some tests.   The lab technician drew some blood.  She started on my fight arm.  she poked around and got one vial of blood.  She lost the connection.  She poked around some more and then decided to try my left arm.  She couldn't get any blood out of that arm either.  An other nurse tried.  Finally she got the other two vials.

We stopped at the drug store where I got some diabetes medicine.   Carol got some medicine.  I stopped at Roper's and returned a pair of LED lights which weren't bright enough.  I exchanged them for a large LED light bulb.
The light from the LED bulb was equivalent to a 100 wat bulb.  I put two in the back of the garage.
The above photo was a test shot of the miter say.
I took a screen shot of a saw horse to help me in building my saw horse.  I also watched the You Tube video several times.
The above horse is made out of some old weathered 2x4's which I started yesterday.   It is in an open position.
The one above is in a close position.  It also has some get at the bottom of the legs.
The one above is finished with two pieces of 2x4's on top of the rails.
I have enough piece for one more saw horse.  It is upside down.  I glued short piece of wood to accommodate the wider hinge.
I drilled holes in the piece that goes on top of the rails.   Putting on the feet is the job for tomorrow.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment