Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Birthday

It was late when we got up this morning.  I weighed, showered, prayers. and shaved.  Richard stayed with us.  I started the mush and fed the cats.  I prepared breakfast.  I put on my suit.  Choir practice started at nine.  Our choir director wasn't there, and we had a substitute director. There were three base singers, three tenor singer and four or five other women.  Our daughter, Lisa and her husband and Eric walked in just before sacrament meeting started. The speakers were good.  The Sunday schoolteacher was good.  Eric and Lisa brought a lot of food for dinner.  They prepared and cooked it.  There was a lot of food to eat.  After dinner they cleaned up and loaded the dish washer.   After dinner we visited.  Carol's friends and sibling called to wish her happy birthday. 

We took a few photos.  I should have taken some photos of us around the dinner table.  Lisa brought these ballons.
Lisa brought this birthday cake.  She lit the candles and Carol blew them out.  
A picture of the cake and candles.  It is he eighty-fifth birthday 
A selfie of Lisa, Carol, Merrill, Richard. and Eric.  Lisa gave Carol a lot of gifts, ie books, puzzles, shoes, and clothes. Richard gave flowers. I'm getting a gift when we go up north tomorrow.  We watched TV until we went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment