Followers

Monday, January 29, 2024

Walk Outside

After breakfast we watched channel 44 programing.  I slept through part of it.  I got the mail and we then drove to The Fillmore Market.  We bought a few groceries.  I thought about stopping at Roper's hardware to get a furnace filter.  I didn't bring the dimensions. I thought that I would find it my emails.  After looking for some time I gave up on that idea.  I went under the house and removed the filter.  I cleaned it out some with my blower.  

I blew out a lot of the dust and then put it back in the furnace.
I wrote down the dimensions as shown in the above photo. I will take it with us the next time we go to Fillmore.
The plants in house five looked like they needed more water.  I turned it on for about forty minutes.
The temperature in house five was almost at eighty degrees.
A surprise in the hen house.  Five eggs.  I haven't checked it for a couple of weeks.  I washed them and put them in the fridge.  
There was some cat throw up on the front porch.  I brushed it off with one of my larger brooms.  It took me quite a long time to get my photo up so I could crop them.  We then watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment