Followers

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Shredder

I was up late this morning.  Carol showered and did her hair.  I made a batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast. I turned on some morning news.  We had breakfast and then watched some of the Saturday morning woodworking shows.  Robert called and told me that Juston was coming to pick up the shredder.    

He pulled it to his truck and loaded it on his trailer, there was a little dusting of new snow on the driveway.  His son pushed the snow off the driveway. 
I pushed the snow off the front sidewalk.  Some of the snow melted before I started.   Duston took the shredder home.  He is going to fix it.  I don't think that it has been started for over two years.  Lunch was warmups and for supper I had warmup and leftovers again.
The shredder was stored in this shed.  

For lunch we had warmups and leftovers warmups again for supper.  Carol didn't eat as much as I did.  We watched TV until we went to bed.
There are four little signs on the outside wall of the east shed.  I don't remember of seeing these before.


No comments:

Post a Comment