Followers

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Rain Most of the Night

It was quite late when we went to bed last night.  I got up for a bathroom break only two times.  I weighed and posted it on my iPad.  I showered, dressed, said my prayers.  I fed the cats and turned on the morning news.  Carol got up later.  She showered and did her hair.  I fixed breakfast.  After breakfast we watched some of the morning TV shows.  Two of the shows will be continued tomorrow.  I can't watch them because of the funeral for Emerson Lyman, a good friend.  I had a bowl of soup for lunch.  Carol boiled potatoes to make a funeral casserole.  

This is a clay dish that has collecting water from the snow and rain.
The chickens were nearly out of lay pellets, we drove to Fillmore to buy a bag of pellets.  We also bought some motor oil and the Dollar store.  The bag was sewed shut with a string.  I put some of the pellets in the feed can.
The green arrow peas are getting bigger.
It is cloudy outside and a temperature of 62 degrees inside greenhouse five.
I write down the time that I go to bed and write down the time go to the bathroom again.  I got up only once during the night.  I helped Carol make the funeral casserole.  She covered it with aluminum foil and put it in the fridge.  Carol opened two cans of bean soup.  We watched TV until we went to bed. I was 11:34.

No comments:

Post a Comment