Followers

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Dentures are Fixed

I fixed breakfast.  Carol showered and done her hair.  I took my broken teeth to the dental office.  I couldn't eat much without my teeth, for lunch I ate the last of the baked sweet potato which I didn't need to chew.  This afternoon we went to the Fillmore Market and bought some groceries; I went to the post office and mailed a couple of letters. I went back to the post office and mailed two more letters.  I went to the dental office again and asked about my dentures.  They need about a half hour to have them ready.  I went back home.  A little later my phone rang.  I didn't answer it soon enough.  It rang again.  Still not soon enough.  I then called the dental office back.  My dentures were ready.  I went back and got my dentures.  I was able to chew anything.  For supper we ate leftovers from yesterday.  We also ate most of the money pudding.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment