Followers

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sunday Snow

I woke up several times during the night.  We have a roast that we wanted to put in the slow cooker.  It was a little after five when I got up and put the roast in the slow cooker.  I then went to bed.  It a little after seven when I got up.  I weighed, showered, and said my prayers. It snowed some during the night.  I turned on the TV to see if I could get good TV reception.  It was good.  We didn't have breakfast because it was fast Sunday.  I fed the cats and took my medication. 

I pushed most of the snow off the driveway.  Later we went to church.   It was testimony meeting.  A lot of people bore the testimonies.  A few people got up and gave what I called short talks.  The Sunday school class went quite well.  After church we went home.  Carol fixed a good dinner of roast beef, baked potatoes, and gravy.  We watched some channel eleven Sunday programs.  Cleaned the snow off the satalite dish.  Some was frozen.
I cleaned the snow off the front sidewalk.
I has been below freezing all night and all day.  I took a pitcher of the ice and water in the east end of greenhouse six.  This the source for the water that goes to the chickens.  This evening we had a light supper.  I was able to crop these pictures.  I took quite a while to do it.  I can't remember how I did it.  We watched TV until we went to bed.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment