Followers

Monday, January 15, 2024

Drive Around Town

I slept in this morning. By the time i turned on the furnace, weighed. and said my prayers it was time for the seven o'clock news. Carol was up a little later.  I watered the house plants. I then prepared breakfast.  After breakfast we watched three morning shows.   We returned some jigsaw puzzles to Marsha, Carol's friend.  We picked up the mail.  the post office was closed because of Marten Luther. Jr. birthday.  A good friend of ours died a couple of days ago.  We had lunch and supper of warm-ups.  The warmups are mostly gone.   The last thing I did was take the house garbage to the garage.  

I use a empty chicken feed bag for the house garbage.  This one is full.  I staple the top together and will take it out to the dump.  We watched TV until we went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment