Followers

Monday, January 8, 2024

More Snow

I slept in.  I weighed, showered, dressed, said my prayers, and shaved.  I turned on the morning news, fed the cats.  I went to the post office to pick up the mail, Carol washed and dried the sheets; I watched the morning TV shows.  While doing this we made the beds. Carol put new sheets on her bed.  I we put my old sheets on my bed.  We folded up all of the old blankets.  Robert and Jeanne gave me an electric blanket for Christmas. We put it on my bed. I plugged it in, turned in on high.  When I came back later, the blanket was warm.  I took ten pictures today.  Most were taken before lunch.

The driveway is covered with snow which was about two inches deep.

I took several pictures inside of house five.  There were two cats in this greenhouse keeping warm.  The yellow one is on the right.  Earlier he was by the hen house.   The gray one is in the pot looking at me.
Robert was here a couple of days ago.  He tied a grape vine to a bent rebar.
I made a path to house five.
This path is to the hen house.  The sun is shining on my back,

I cleaned the snow off the driveway.
This is a strange picture.  I believe that a dog has been eating our cat food.  The above picture shows tracks that look like dog tracks.
The house plant in the front room was way to big I cut off a large branch.  Carol turned the pot some which makes it look better.  We did a lot of cleaning in this room.
The electric blanket is now on my bed.  the controls are on the bed and the hook up is at the wrinkled part.  Trying it out tonight.  I will report tomorrow.
This photo is in the wrong place.  I used a broom and swept the snow of the front sidewalk.   For some reason I was able to download and crop these phots without any difficulty.

We watched TV until we went to bed which usually around eleven.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment