Followers

Monday, January 22, 2024

Watered Plants

It was late when we went to bed last night.  I had a good rest and didn't get up until 6:20. I weighted, showered, and shaved.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.   I watered all the house plants.  I turned on the morning news. Carol got up, showered and fixed her hair.  After breakfast we watched the morning TV shows.  I got the mail.  The seeds that I ordered a week ago were there.  There was a little problem with the TV reception.  Lunch consisted of some of the food left over from yesterday.  After lunch I walked out to greenhouse five.

These are the pepper plants that Dustin, friend of Robert, planted a couple of days ago.  They upright and looking healthy. The were well watered.
Robert planted green arrow peas.  I turned on more water yesterday.
Late this afternoon we took the house garbage to the dump.  More warm-ups for supper.   
Carol made some good custard pudding.  I planned on eating some Jello, but I was too full.  We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment