Followers

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Wednesday & Thursday

I forgot to post on Wednesday, therefore I am posting two days at this time.  We had a pretty good snow fall during the night.  We drove to Fillmore this afternoon where we bought some groceries. The photos are not in order.  

This morning:  I made a path between the house and the hen house.  The sun is at my back.
Today:  I didn't plan on this selfie this today.
Today:  I made a path to greenhouse two.
Today:  This is an accident photo of my feet.
Today:  The temperature in greenhouse five.
Today:  Richard Darnel, neighbor, cleared the snow off our driveway.  Carol made some cookies a couple of days ago.  I took some to him this afternoon as appreciation of his service.
Today:  With a snow shovel, he also cleaned the snow off our front sidewalk.
Carol wanted me to put the house garbage into our large trash can.  I also use the broom on the back porch.
Today: The drive way after the sun had melted most of the snow.
Today:  Here, I watered the pomegranate bush.  We had a frozen dinner for supper.   The lowest nighttime temperature forecast is nineteen degrees.  We watched TV until we went to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment