Followers

Friday, January 12, 2024

Power Off

This morning I got up earlier than usual.  After showering, prayers, and shaving, I dressed and turned on the TV news.  After breakfast we watched the morning TV shows. The last show I watched was continued from yesterday.  It was about to end when the power went off.  I was going to get the mail but changed my mind. I need the electric power to open the garage door.  I read two chapters from the Book of Mormon.  I put a date on the two chapters, but I couldn't save it.  I was arond two when the power came on instantly as it went off.  Carol wanted to go for a ride.

We had the house garbage that we needed to take it to the dumpsters.  The above photo shows the garbage that we took.
I walked out two greenhouse five to check the temperature.  It was 64 degrees.  It was cold when I went out later.  The temperature was about 45 degrees.  The furnace cycled on and began to heat the greenhouse.  
I fed the cats. Later the cat food was gone. Later I looked out and one of the neighbor's dogs had come up to the porch.  I screamed at him, and he ran back across the street.  We warmed up the soup for supper. Carol made some toast and covered it with homemade jam.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment