Followers

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

What Works

Same routine this morning as yesterday.  After breakfast I turned on the channel 44 programs.  lunch and supper were leftovers from our Sunday dinner three days ago.  

After lunch I walked out to greenhouse five.  I watered some of the plants in the greenhouse with the garden hose. The above photo shows a pepper plant that died.  It is a little green in the center of the picture.
It took me a while to figure out the photo.  It is the raised bed where I planted carrots last year.  I pulled two up.  One has several roots. It is on the left side of the photo.  Was going to mow up the leaves on the back lawn,  I walked out to the shed to get the lawmower. It was way too muddy.
I watered the pomegranate shrub with the garden hose.
The sun was shining on greenhouse five.  It was about seventy-five degrees.  I worked at getting my tablet to work correctly.  I wasn't successful.  We were going to the Timpanogos temple in the morning.  We decided not to go because there was a weather forecast for snow.   We watched TV until it was time to go bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment