Followers

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Richard

I fed the cats and started breakfast.  I wanted to know if there was choir practice this morning. It took me quite a while to get my messages on my phone. There was.  I put on my suite.  Carol took me to the church.  The talks and priesthood meeting went quite well.  Richard was waiting for us when we got home.  There is a key in the garage that should open the door.  I was for the doorknob and not the dead bolt.  Carol had potatoes and one sweet potato in the oven.  We set and plate out for Richard.  Carol cooked the porkchops.   After dinner we visited with Richard.  Carol wanted another copy of the lesson schedule.  I made a copy and went into my bedroom where there was a paper cutter.  I started trim the schedule and I tripped and fell over backwards and bumped the back of my head.  I screamed. "oh no" as I fell.  Richard came running in took me by hand and pulled me up.  Richard then went home before it got dark.  We took a lesson book to Elisha bills.  I finished reading another chapter from The Book of Mormon and posted it on Face Book.  We had supper and then watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment