Followers

Friday, January 5, 2024

Two Visitors

It was late when we went to bed last night.  I really had a good rest.  I got up only two times during the night.   After showering, prayers, and shaving it was nearly time for the seven o'clock news.  I fixed breakfast.  After breakfast Robert called and said that he would be here around ten to work in the nursery.  I watched my one show, and he came before my second show was over.  I put my work shoes on and went out to help him.  We cleaned up some in greenhouse five.  Dustin, his friend came.  Robert showed Dustin around the nursery.  We began to organize the house five.  We threw away a lot of things away that we didn't need.

Duston pruned all of the fruit trees in house six. They also pruned the grape vines.  They took a lot of cutting from the fruit trees.  Robert labeled some large plastic bag for the cuttings. The above photo shows Duston.

Robert is cutting off some small branches. 
There is a tree growing next the south wall in house five.  Duston is digging up. He applies a chemical on the shrub root that should kill.  Carol made funeral potato casserole and some green arrow peas.  After lunch we worked some more in the greenhouse.  There was folding table divided into two parts that was falling apart. I kept the table tops and Robert took the metal parts home. They put five tall cuttings in large pots.  Duston took the cuttings and pots home.  It took me awhile to prepare the photos for posting.  We had the casserole and hamburger patties for supper. We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment