Followers

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Another Doctor Visit

 


I was a little late at getting up this morning.  I weighed in, showered, said my prayers and then started breakfast. Carol got up a little later.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  After breakfast I turned on channel 44 to watch my shows.  I was able to watch two shows.  Carol called the Revere clinic and made me an appointment. 9:15. We drove over and was there at the right time.  We waited quite a long time before went into the exam room.  The nurse checked my blood pressure, my temperature and then asked several questions about my health.  She stuck a probe up both nostrils.  The test results were negative.  We had a long wait for the doctor.  The short of it was I was okey. 

We bought some groceries at the Fillmore Market.







I stoped at Ropers and bought a irrigation wand to water the plants in house five.
Here we were waiting in the waiting room to see the doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment