Followers

Friday, February 16, 2024

Last Time

 I was up fairly early this morning.  I had a pretty good sleep last night and this morning.  I think Carol slept a little.  I didn't hear her coughing during the night.  I had my regular breakfast.  I scrambled an egg for Carol.  We then drove to Fillmore for Carol's last visit to the Revere Clinic.  Polly Troseth was the nurse that gave Carol her last shot.

We then drove to Love's where filled the car with gas.  We then went to the Fillmore Market.  Carol waited in the car and I went into the store where I got a few groceries.  We then went home.  There wasn't much to eat.  I drove back to Fillmore and bought more groceries.   Most were frozen dinners.   I had a can of soup for my lunch.  After lunch I walked out to the nursery.  I was looking for a spray bottle.  I looked in the shed; greenhouse three, greenhouse six.   I then found one in greenhouse two.  There isn't any plastic it, but I did find a black spray bottle on a small shelf.  
This heavy extension cord was hand near the shed. I took it to house five.
This cat was in house five watching me,
The sun has been shinning and has warmed up house five.
I planted coral geranium a little over a week ago.  They are coming up and doing really well.
This calico cat is watching me from this white bucket.
Carla Collins gave Carol two pots. Each pot contained one small cactus plant.   We took the cactus out and replanted them an old cake pan.  
This is a close-up of the cacti.  
We watched TV until we went to bed.  




No comments:

Post a Comment