Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Hospital

I was sleeping, but i could hear Carol coughing.  After a while, I got up, went to her bedroom and asked if she was okay.  She said she was.  I went back to my bedroom and went back to bed.  I could still her coughing. I got up and shut my bedroom door.  After a while I went back to sleep.  It was about 6:20 when I got up.  I had breakfast this morning.  A little after eight, Carol called the clinic and made an appointment with a doctor.  We then drove to Revere Health clinic.

I fed the cats. Dusty, the cat in the above photo, was eating.  We don't see him often.
I was trying to get a picture of the cat.  but got one of me.  
I ate the rest of the spaghetti.  I covered it with cheese, put it in the microwave which made it taste better.

Carol had some x-rays of her lunges I took this picture while Carol was in the room to the left.  They got blood samples.  I went to the drug store to get Carol's medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment