Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Robert, then Richard

I got up this morning and the same and the same routine. showered, dressed, turned on the TV.  It was working a little.  I turned on the channel 44. Good.  Turned back on the news. TV image was bad.  I put on my coat to clean the Dish; the image was good.  Then looked back to the TV. Image was bad. I went out and with the broom I removed the snow.  Back into the house.  The TV was good.   Carol had showered while I prepared breakfast.  After breakfast I watched some of the woodworking shows.  Robert then came.  We found that the furnace was not working.  I called Andrew Brown, who i the person who fixes furnaces.  He did not answer.  I went back to house five and called again.  We took of the front panel.  We tried to fix it but were not successful.  Soon after he came and was able to fix it.  He had to go back to Fillmore to get a regulator.  He installed it.  Robert drove us to Burger King in Fillmore where we some food for dinner.  We planted red beets and geraniums.   Robert bought a large bale of potting soil.   

Four eggs this morning and two last night One was frozen. 
I took this tray of geraniums and placed it on the floor.  I then watered it and put it on the bench and put it on a heating pad.  

I made ten rows on the this tray and eleven or twelves seeds in each row.
I put trays on top of the geranium trays.  This will keep the cats walking on the trays.
This cat is in greenhouse five keeping warm,
Here the cat is setting behind the two-wheel cart.

Richard is staying the night with us.  He has a bed in the front room.  We watched the TV shows, "Doc Martin" and "Death in Paradise." we then went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment