Followers

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Rain

After breakfast we watched the morning channel 44 TV shows.  I went to the post office to pick up the mail.  I also took my tax papers to Tamra Dallen.  Her husband does my taxes.  It has rained most of the day.  I went out several times to clean the snow of the dish.  That didn't help at all.  After lunch I removed all of the snow on the dish, but we still couldn't get a TV signal, we then watched You Tube videos.  We then watched Azerbaijan show for two- and one-half hours.  It was very interesting.  After the show was over, we were able to watch the regular TV channels.  We were scheduled to go to the Timpanogos temple in the morning.  I cannceled the appointments because of the forecast of rain and snow.  Carol fixed bacon and eggs and toast for supper.  We then watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment