Followers

Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday

I slept longer than what I wanted to.  I usually turn up the furnace temperature.  The reading on the thermostat was 64 degrees.  I couldn't turn it up.  I took it off and put in two new batteries.  I still wouldn't work.  I got two more batteries and put them in, I did show the temperature of 64 degrees.  I put the thermostat back on the wall.  The furnace still didn't come on.  There is switch on the top right.  It was on cool.  I turned it heat.  The furnace came on and began to heat the house.  I showered, weighed and recorded my weight.  I fed the cats and fixed breakfast.  After breakfast we watched the morning TV shows.  There was no mail at the post office.  

The temperature at twelve in greenhouse five was nearly 70 degrees.
I moved the shredder to sprinkler would not reach it.
Carol asked me to move the snow and ice that was still on the driveway. I couldn't move much because it was frozen hard.
Here I moved the sprinkler in greenhouse six to a new location further east.

I took the house garbage to the dump.
There was this large floral arrangement in a dumpster.  I put the used furnace filter in the dumpster.  

The cat found a warm place in greenhouse five,
This is how greenhouse six looked around eight this morning.  We had chicken noodle soup for supper.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment