Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Warmer Weather

Another normal morning.   After breakfast we watched the morning TV shows. I sometimes go to sleep and miss some of the key events.  We had warmup spaghetti for lunch.  We watched the two o'clock news.  I can't do much outside.  I did clean some of the snow on the south end of driveway, but it was mostly ice.

I went out to the greenhouse to see if there were any problems.   The sun was shining and warmed up houses five and six.  Nearly eighty degrees in house five.
The tray of red beets were getting dry.  I put it on a cement block and gave them a good drink.
I disconnected the garden hose from the sprinkler and ran a trickle of water in the frying pan to keep the water from freezing.  
I took a broom thinking I could brush off the snow.  It was ice.  I went back to the garage to get the snow shovel, I got most of it off.  I got warmer later on and the snow melted.  We went for a short ride around town.  Carol has a bad cough; I found some cough drops and they seem to help her some.  I ate the rest of the casserole  for supper. We watched TV until we went to bed.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment