Followers

Monday, February 5, 2024

Fillmore Market

I slept in again this morning.  Richard was gone. I weighed and recorded my weight. I have been gaining weight over the last week or so.  It was 160.8 pounds this morning.   I started my old fashion oatmeal mush.  Carol got up a little later.  She put the sheets and pillowcases in the washer. It took two batches was all of them.  I fixed our breakfast.  After breakfast we watched the morning channel 44 programing with a few interruptions to put clean sheets on our beds.   We took the household garbage to the dump.  We stopped at the post office to pay the light and water bills; they weren't able to help.  They asked me to come back at four this afternoon.  Lunch was the chicken casserole. We watched more TV. 

I fed the chickens the potato peels.  I threw them on the hen house floor.  I found one egg one the ground. There were three more in the nests.  One of the eggs was from a small hen.  Carol fried shredded potatoes and warmed up chicken wings for supper.  
The temperature in greenhouse five was about 52 degrees.
The green arrow peas that we planted late last year are really growing well.
The peas that we planted a couple of months ago are beginning their germination.
There was a big truck parked by this power pole.  I walked out and talked to one of the workers.   He said that they were putting up fiber optic cable.  Those at comcast would hook us up to the internet. Rain or snow would not block the TV signal.
I turned down the temperature so the furnace wouldn't start while I installed a new furnace filter.   We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment