Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Computer Fixed

I was going to sleep ten more minutes and instead I slept twenty minutes. I turned on the TV for the morning news.  I started cooking the old fashion oatmeal mush.  During breakfast I turned on the channel 44 programs.  I then drove to Fillmore and stopped at the State Bank so they could fix my laptop computer.  I got some medication for Carol at the drugstore. They couldn't fix it but would come to the house this afternoon.  I stopped at Roper's and bought me two furnace filters.  I came home for lunch. We watched more TV.  This afternoon Kim and Thayne came by and fixed my laptop computer.  It took her about ten minutes to fix it, Carol put a chicken casserole in the oven for supper.  It is raining some tonight.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment