Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Hospital Again

I was up fairly early this morning.  I had a pretty good sleep last night and this morning.  I think Carol slept a little.  I didn't hear her coughing during the night.  I had my regular breakfast.  I scrambled an egg for Carol.  We drove to Fillmore and stopped at Revere Health.  Carol was to get another shot.  Dr Grose came in and gave her a medical examination.  He gave her some suggestions.  One was to drink water a little bit at a time all day.  We came home and we were able to watch some channel 44 programing.  For lunch I ate a can of soup.  

We had some hamburger that has been the fridge for a couple of weeks.  I fried it and fed it to the cats.
The cats are going down on a mix of hamburger and cat food.
I rained some during the day.  The front sidewalk is wet.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment