Followers

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday

I woke up right on time this morning.  but after weighing in, showering, and prayers I started the old fashion oatmeal mush I fed the cats. I also watched some of the news.  Some is bad news.   After breakfast we watched the morning TV shows.  I dozed off and missed part of the shows.   

The chickens are almost out of lay pellets.  I put more lay pellets in the feeder, I also gathered four eggs.
I walked out to the pipe that delivers water to the neighbor's yard.  Our neighbor has moved away and the house is vacant.  I don't know what is going to happen next year.
A lot of alliums coming up in the garden west of the hen house.
The alliums are beginning to grow in the dry garden next to the road.
The daffodils are poking the heads up through the soil by the linden tree.
Some of the lawn is turning green.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment