Followers

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Funeral

It was snowing some yesterday afternoon.  The snow had lightly covered the satellite dish. I went outside and cleaned off the snow.  It was good for about ten minutes.  I did it again and by the time I got back in the house it was covered again.  I logged on the You Tube channel and watched the tabernacle choir.  The played song after songs after songs.  I watched an interesting talk on the Book of Mormon.  This morning, I tried several times to clean the dish, it was snow on ice, and I couldn't get it off.  After breakfast Carol put the casserole in the oven.  I set the oven temperature, time on and the time to shut off.  We went to the church for Frank Thomas's funeral.  We went through the line and expressed sympathy the family members.  After the funeral we came home and got the casserole and took it back for the family dinner.   We had our dinner which was warmed up casserole.  

The shining sun melted the snow and ice off the dish.
The temperature in house five.  It is about sixty-five degrees.
The cat found a warm place for an afternoon nap.
There is about a half inch of water in this clay dish, Richard went to bed before he goes back to work.   We watched TV until we went to bed.









No comments:

Post a Comment