Followers

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Richard Left

Sunday morning means sleep in.  Carol was sick this morning and didn't go to church.  After breakfast I thought I would read some of lesson.  I looked at the clock and there wasn't time. I put on my suit. Richard took me to choir practice.  Our choir director was not there.  There was a substitute.  I was one of two bases.  There were four tenors and about six other women.  It is discouraging because there are not many at practice.  After choir practice I went into the chapel.  Richard was there waiting for me.  The speakers at the sacrament meeting were good.  Sunday school was pretty good, It was hard for me to hear the teacher.  After the meeting we came home. Carol dinner ready for us when we got home.   

I put part of a 2 x 4 on the trays of geraniums. It will keep the cats from climbing on it.
Ice formed on the trees and shrubs because I left the water running all night.  
The sprinkler was covered with ice.
The shinning sun warmed up greenhouse five.
I moved the sprinkler further east this afternoon.  I was six o'clock when I turned on the water. A whole new section will be watered to night. It was getting dark when I turned on the water.  Richard drove his truck back to work.  For some reason his truck insurance expired.  He can't fix it until after nine.  Lisa called and talked to Carol.  We watched the end of the football game.  The Forty-Niners lost.  We watched TV until we went to bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment