Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Bill's Paid

I slept in again this morning.  I turned on the news and fed the cats, Carol got up later.  After breakfast we watched the channel 44 TV shows.   We had more leftovers for lunch.  I put a lot of cheese on the last of the casserole.  

Carol finished the puzzle that she started yesterday.  The was one piece missing. She found it in her shoe.

C R Charles Worth came by.  We bought some oranges and potatoes.  We have a hard time eating them before they spoil.  
Yesterday we bought some strawberries at the market.  Many were spoiled.  Carol cut them up.  We ate them with sugar and milk.  
I gave the pieces that were spoiled to the chickens.  I don't think that they liked them.  I went out to greenhouse five looking for the green Tupperware, Carol called me. David Wood came. He was going to fix my laptop computer so the greenhouse utilities would automatically be paid.  We went into the front room with my laptop, David worked on it for a while.  He fixed it, I finished my lunch.  Later Carol made some bread and cheese sandwiches.   I took my tax papers to Dave Dallon.  He wasn't home.  I came home. We watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment