Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Greenhouse Five

Typical Morning.  There was a half loaf of whole wheat bread in the freezer.  I think that has been in the freezer for nearly a year.  

I fed some of it to the chickens in the hen house.  They really love it.  Sometimes one of the chickens picks up the bread and runs away with it.
While i was feeding the chickens I found an egg and added to three other egss that were in the nests.
We bought a poinsettia in December for the Christmas season.  It is looking pretty shabby now.  I removed the plastic wrapper and put in the top of a pot.  I then gave it a good watering.
This cat, big yellow. is enjoying the warm greenhouse.
Same cat sleeping behind the brick.
The temperature in greenhouse five is nearly 70 degrees.   Just a closing thought on cropping the photos.  I loaded the photos and opened the folder and then waited about forty minutes.  The photos showed up ready to be cropped.   After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment