Followers

Monday, August 21, 2017

Eclipse and Paper Clip


Picked cucumbers

Went to the hospital for some blood work

There are two watermelons growing on the vertical sticks or vertical gardening on six foot stakes.
I tied the last two days of growth,   Most are at the end of their stake.
Another one.
Baby pumpkin.  The pumpkin gourd plant in the background is dying.
We spent a couple of hours watching the eclipse.  I drilled a 3/16 inch hole in a piece of Masonite.  The light going through the hole has an image of the eclipse.
 
I took a selfie with my I pad, but doesn't show much.
Here the sun shining through the lilac tree cast imigage of the eclipse onto the driveway.
I tied up some tomato branches that were hanging on the ground.
I
On my hand and knees I hoed up the weeds.
I also hoed the weeds in Roberts peper and egg plants.

A new load of grass.
 I hauled it away one wheelbarrow load at a time.
 I dumped and spread it in the south garden.

 This is by the tomato plants.
 This salad I made from things from the garden.  I had it for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment