Followers

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Cool This Morning and Veggie Juice


After breakfast I picked the cucumbers and some crookneck squash.  Carol took most of them to the post office.  They were all gone except three Armenian cucumbers.


I picked three buckets of tomato.  We are making Carol's veggie juice.  Carol removed the bad parts of the tomato and cut them into pieces.  I smashed the up with our hand held blender.  It worked pretty good.  We ended up with seventeen quarts of veggie juice.  It taste really good.
The floor was pretty messy with the tomatoes etc.  I washed the floor mat outside that on the floor in front of the sink.  I dried most of the day.
 I had a piece of pizza for lunch and a slice of bread and baloney and tomato.  The tomato hid the bread and baloney.  It was really good.
 This afternoon I did some weeding by house five. I weeded in front of the bed and under the small apple tree.  I don't know what happened to the bottom of the picture.
The Jupiter's beard plant has finished blooming.  I cut it down and carried it to the compost pile.
I watched a you tube video last night where the hung melons.  I decided to hang a watermelon.  The string is tied to the stem and to a branch of the pinion pine.
 I hung tomato plants in house one with the TOMAHOOK.  No photos.

I went home teaching at the end of the evening.

Comments and Questions are welcomed.





No comments:

Post a Comment