Followers

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Patio is Finished


On the way home from the temple we stopped at the Hot Spot for ice cream cones.  The other times that we have stopped, I always ask for the usual.  Which is two ice cream cones.  This afternoon the saw us drive up.  The cones were ready before I got to the order window.  I paid them and was back to the car in less than two minutes.  That is the fastest service that  I have ever got and any food place.

The patio was finished by the time we got home.  They were spraying it with a chemical to prevent it from drying two fast and cracking.  It looks really good.  All that they have left is to remove the forms.
 I checked the gardens.  The watermelon hanging by a string is getting bigger every day.  The other side has some scratched because of leaves rubbing against it.
I was working in house one when I heard car doors slam and some talking.  I walked back to see who was there.  They were carring buckets and boxes.  I thought that it was a customer.  When they got closer it turned out to be Robert, Frank, and Gilbert.  They got a few things and then went back home.  They stayed about forty-five minutes.

Comments and questions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment