Followers

Friday, October 6, 2017

Carol's Appointment

Carol had an appointment with her medical tech at 10:45 in Provo.  We left early and did a little shopping on the way.  Our first stop was at WalMart in Payson.  I had some one check my phone.  They didn't help much and I forgot some of the questions that I wanted to ask.

We then went to Sam's Club and spent nearly $170 on soaps and other non-food items.  We did get a few things that we can eat.  We are out of sugar, so we got two 25 pound bags.  A lot of the bags had holes in them.  I found two that had not holes.

The next stop was the Revere health clinic.  We met with the tech.  She prescribed an ex-ray of her stomach which has been somewhat painful.

We met Lisa and Eric at the Sizzeler for lunch.  We had a nice time with them.  Eric treated.

On the way home we stopped at Costco where I dropped ink cartridges for a refill.  It took them thirty minutes to fill them.  So we walked around the store, eating samples and buying a few things.

We stopped a WalMart for another look at my phone.  He showed me how to get a new phone by calling the SamSung people.  He also explained to me how to take a picture.  That was very helpful.

Comments and questions welcomed.

We then stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream.  There was a zillion people there.

No pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment