Followers

Friday, October 27, 2017

Off to Lehi and Other Places.

  We left at 8:30 for Lehi.  We planned to be at the home of Holden and Megan at twelve, so we stopped at Walmart, Sam's Club, and Home Depot.  We got a few supplies and then went to Lehi.  We followed the directions on my phone.  It took us right to their apartment.  We were going to meet Lisa at the Holden and Megan's apartment.  We both drove to the right street at the same time.  We didn't recognize their car.  We turned left right in front of them.  They followed us a hundred feet or so and we walked into their apartment together.  We visited for an hour or so.  Holden helped me some with eBay.   I took some pictures and Holden took the pictures of me.  

Below is Carol and the new baby, Grant Danny Johnson.
Carol and Ezra.  Emi and Lisa Gray are on the left of the picture.
That's me holding little Grant.
It was hard to get a photo of Ezra. He would not sit on my lap or stand still,  I took a bunch of pictures and the one below is the best one.  Carol and Lisa are in the background. 
We left.  There was a Chuck-O-Rama a mile or so away.  We followed Lisa.  That is where we had lunch.  We waited there for the waitress to come back and she took our picture. Getting a good against the window is difficult.  Lisa and Emi on the left and Carol and myself on the right.  I should have taken off my hat to get more light on my face.  
One the way home we stopped at Costco for gas and the red barn for ice cream.  There were a lot of people getting ice cream and other things.  We got home about 4:30.  An hour later Carol fed the hungry cats.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment