Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Potatoes are Dug, But Midgets

I picked some tomatoes this morning and took them to the post office.  Over half were gone by evening.
I gathered all of the acorns from the Gambel Oak that is growing near the road.  There are over  acorns.  They are scheduled put in a zip bag with some potting soil and then in the fridge until next spring.  I check on them every month.



Carol started to cut up the onions.  I got the dehydrator ready.  We cut enough onions in to small pieces to fill the dehydrator.



We finished digging the potatoes.  We started Monday and finished today.  Most of them are small, but did find a few bigger ones.





When we finished digging the potatoes, the garden looked like this. The whole thing looked like it was spaded.
It has been a long time since I built something in the shop.  Today I made a stool.  It is about fourteen inches square and fifteen inches high.  I will use it in the garage to reach the things on the top shelves. It took me a couple of hours to make it.  I made a few mistakes.  Will do better on the next one.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment