Followers

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Cold Day, But Warm Inside

The Gambel Oak acorns are now in the fridge.  I am waiting for the germination.
 I built this drawer for my Kreg tools, screws and clamps.  These tools were not used to build it.  It worked out pretty good, but far from being beautiful.  It is made out of recycled wood and the bottom out of Masonite.
 I bought a bunch of drawer pulls from a hardware company when the went out of business.
 I found this squash bug in greenhouse two which is heated.  No squash vines any where in house two.  I squashed it.
 We dried onions yesterday.  Carol took them out of the dryer this morning.
Planted radishes in the raised bed.

I did some of cleaning in house four. I found some things in there that I forgot that I had them.


Questions and comments welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment