Followers

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Getting Ready to Till

When we got home from the temple, I changed clothes and turned up the thermostat. There were no small screen showed nothing.  I called Andrew who is our furnace man.  He was in McCornick and would stop on his way home.  He would be here in about one hour.

 I then began work on the Viking stool legs.  The draw knife in most cases would tare out to much wood.  I have a rasp on my drill that does a good job of removing wood.  I got all three legs in to a rough shape.  I put a new belt on my belt sander.  it remove would pretty fast.  I had to hold it with the vice.  I got the all sanded.

I cleaned the leaves out of the steps that goes under the house.  I thought that he might need to check the furnace.  He came and pulled off the thermostat and replaced the batteries. I required two double A batteries that we had.  We have a good selection of different batteries.  The batteries fixed the problem.  That took him about five minutes.  He didn't charges any thing.  A couple of days ago the phone batteries went dead.  We should have them Monday.  I checked my email and it said that they will be here Saturday.

I gassed up the weed whip and went after the pepper and eggplants in Robert's garden.  Last time the weed whip was not working well.  Today it worked like new.  I had to replace the whip.  I pulled all the drip tape and cut down the plants.

I had a little bit of time before the 5:30 news.  I used the orbit sander on the stool legs.  I was able to sand the legs.  They will soon be ready for staining.


Comments and questions welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment