Followers

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Trash the Junk - New Project



I started in the garage this morning and began boxing up the junk.  We took the trash to the dumpster north of Holden.  I found this clarinet on top of a high box in plane view.  I belongs to Elizabeth.  We brought it here from American Fork.  Several times I asked Elizabeth if she knew where it was.  She didn't and I didn't until this morning.
 I started another Viking stool, but this time I am making it out of weathered 2x4's  I cut the bad parts out.  It is pictured below.  I hope to finish the first Monday and get a good start on this one.
 Thee was a couple of dozen 8-track tapes in the boxes.  l looked them up on E-bay and there were a lot of them for sale.  They are not worth, most were two to seven dollars.
We were at the Manti, Utah temple all afternoon.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment