Followers

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Most of the Day in House One



The winds the last couple of days have blown leaves from the Honey Suckle tree all over.  They are on the patio, the back porch and also the front porch.  I plugged the blower into the north outlet on the west side of the garage.  I blew of the leaves on the driveway.  Then plugged in the outlet on the west side of the house cleared the back porch and sidewalk.  I plugged in by the patio and blew the leaves there onto the lawn.  There were a lot of leaves on the patio.

Greenhouse one is were I spent the rest of the morning and also most of the afternoon.   It took a little scrubbing, but there were clean for lunch.  I cut down a lot of the tomato plants and left them in the isle.  I did stop for lunch.  After an hour or so working with the tomato plants my fingers get terribly dirty.  I used a brush, liquid soap, and warm water to get my hands clean.

This is how it looked when I stopped for lunch.  The two rows on the left are done.  Tomato plants are cut down and are laying in the isle.
I had an appointment with my dentist at one.  Last week I got a funny root canal done.  He did it again today.  I was on the chair about forty minutes.  He felt good about this unusual procedure.  I be back in six months.
I took a picture of the art print on the wall.  I might mount other prints the same way for Christmas presents.
As soon as I got home, I worked some more in house one and removed two more rows.  Half of the tomato plants are cut down.
The above picture is looking the north.  The one below is looking to the south from the north end.  I cut down more plants on the left side or east side.  I will be leaving a few because there are some that have not froze.
After supper I had an idea of story canning bottle lids.  I found a piece of 1 1/2 inch PVC pipe about three feet long.  I made a round piece of wood about four inched long that would fit into the pipe.  I made a square base 5 3/4 inches square.  Two screws held the base to the round piece of wood.  I then inserted the it into the PVC.   This is how it looked.   I then moved it into the pantry next two the kitchen.



Comments and questions are welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment