Followers

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Saturday & Sunday



I was looking under my bed and found a digital camera that I haven't seen for years.  I thought that I put it down somewhere outside and couldn't remember where I put it.  I was amazed at finding it yesterday.  I dusted it off and removed the battery.  Another amazement.  I found the battery charger.  I charged up the battery.  Another amazement. I found the Manual for it.  Another amazement, I found the cable to up load the photos to my lap top computer.

This morning I took a few pictures with the camera.  They turned out pretty good.  The photo quality seems to be much better than I get with my Samsung phone.  I dug up a volunteer tomato plant that produced a long thin tomato. I don't know how long because it was still green.  It is in the photo below.
 Below is one of the pole beans that I have in a raised bed.  Its grow pretty nicely, but with the short day it may take a quite a long time to have fruit.



Comments and questions welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment