Followers

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Some Work and a Strange Day



I worked some during different times in the day on  my E bay page.  I learned a little but still trying to figure E-bay out.  I am trying to put several items for sell and sell as a group.

Last week I put a handful of Arrow pea seeds in a small bowl and kept them wet and then moist with a wet paper towel.  I should have planted them Monday.  Today they have long roots.  I made a row from one side of the raised bed to the other side.  The row is about twelve inches from the west end of the bed.  I gently covered them with the soil from either side of the row.  Then I watered them with a gentle spray.
I transplanted the pole beans and Peaches and Cream corn.  The were planted in 6012 tray.  There were two six packs of beans, and two six packs of corn.  The were well rooted and just right for transplanting.
The Peaches and Cream corn is quite close together.  Last year I planted them in buckets.  They didn't do very well.  I have high hopes for these.
The Blue Lake Pole beans are in the photo below.  There is also  some more corn.  The beans planted last year in pots produced a few beans.
I planted one more 6012 tray with two different cabbages, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow crookneck squash, and, basil.
Last I planted sweet carrots.  I covered them with the Styrofoam trays.  That helps to keep the spray from washing away the seeds.
I was eating lunch when the phone rang.  It was Richard.  He wanted me to pick him up.  He was in Fillmore at the Wells Fargo Bank.  I will make this as short as I can.  He was in Heber City, Utah, and was stopped by a city policeman.  The did a check on his drivers license.  They found a warrant for him.  He hadn't paid $100 fee to the court.  He was in jail in Heber City for four days and transported to Fillmore for one day.  After meeting the judge he was released.  He walked from the jail to Well's Fargo.  That is when he called me.

He was really bent over when he walked and was suffering from extreme back and neck pain.  He asked for a blessing.  I asked Raymond to help me.  He anointed and I sealed the anointing.

We drove him to Heber City where his truck was parked at the jail.  He got the key and the title to the car.  On my cell phone I did a voice search.  I asked for auto insurance in Heber.  About ten came up.  Richard wanted All State.  It gave the address.  We parked in front of the office on main street.  Richard went in and Carol and I waited for about 25 minutes.  He came back with the insurance.  We drove back to the jail.  Richard started his truck and went home.

We drove home.  We stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream.  We got home at seven.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment