Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Quick Trip to Orem


O'leah Peay, Carol's sister -in-law, Gary's wife, is in the Orem hospital.  She had a stroke and is loosing blood.  She seemed to recognize us when we talked to her.  They hope that she can leave the hospital soon and go to a rehabilitation unit, where they can get her on her feet walking again.
The rain was really heavy between Santaquin and Provo.

After our visit with Gary and Oleah, we stopped at the hone of Nyleen and Miles.  After a short visit we went to a Chinese Buffet for lunch.  The food was good, but not many people eating.
We finished eating and drove back to Nyleen and Miles place.  There Miles cut my hair.  A lot of ideas are exchanged at the barber shop and was not different here.  Miles is on the left and I am on the right with the short hair.
I wanted a picture of Carol and Nyleen.  Nyleen is on the left and Carol on the right.

We stopped at Sam's Club and got a few things and bought gas.  We then stopped at the Red Barn where we each got an ice cream cone.  We drove home on the old highway and got on I-15 at the north Nephi exit.

As soon as we got home and unloaded the car I checked with the baby chicks.  All their feed was gone.  I filled it up and an hour or so later I gave them new water.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment