Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Carol's Home

We, Lisa and I, were at the hospital about 9:30.  Carol is feeling so much better.  In fact, they started the procedure to release her from the hospital.  Eric call and said that he would be here.  After all the paper work was completed, we left.  Carol needs to go back two time a day.  One in the morning at eight and one at night at eight; twelve hours apart.  She will do this every day for about ten days.

Good neighbors and friends have stopped by and brought food and good wishes.  Lisa and Eric went home a little later. 

I did the watering and then some nursery work. I wanted to spray some weeds but that will be for tomorrow.
 One the south wall in house six are egg and pepper plants.  I started to take them out.  I was wearing gloves would bend over and put them out.  Also, I shock off the soil.  That took a lot of effort.  I got the shovel and dug them up.  The first one I raked and put them out










No comments:

Post a Comment