Followers

Friday, March 9, 2018

Changing/rebuilding


 Tiger, our strange cat, gets on the roof to stay out of arms way.  She is intimidated by our other cats.
The mic cord crank is modified again.  I made another tube out of small piece of pine.  I drilled a hole through it.  I carved until it looked like the one on the right.   We went to Fillmore where we washed the car.  I got two 1/2 inch bolts to fix the cord crank. 
Here it is finished.  I tried it out on some twine and it worked better than the other way.  The handle seems to be too large.
 Robert and Frank stopped for a short visit.  Frank brought some fertilizer.  I took the drum outside and gave it a thrower  cleaning.   It was really dirty.
The chicken feed I got Monday would not feed through the feeder.  I got a butter tub and filled it.  The chicks seemed to like it.
I got a call from Jim Masner.  CR Charlesworth is moving and he needs help load the furniture, etc.  In the picture above is the heavy safe.  It was downstairs, it took four or five men to drag and push it up the stairs.  A hand cart was used to move it out of the house into the waiting trailer.
I took a lot of pictures and got the back side of most everyone.
 Here is the safe in the trailer.
 I did get most of them together to get a good picture.
I made a salad for supper tonight.  I had half of it and may have the rest of it tomorrow night after we get home from the temple.

I made one more change on the mic cord crank.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment